- The information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use that information;
- How we share information; and
- The choices we offer.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our service may contain links to other websites, affiliate links, sponsor links and software. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites, affiliate/sponsor sites or software. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy and information collection practices.
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe in good faith that an applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
We may ask you for, or you may voluntarily submit, personally identifiable information when you are using the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your contact information (including, without limitation, address and email address);
- Your IP address; and
- Other personal information.
NON-PERSONAL OR AGGREGATE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymizing previously collected personally identifiable information.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at email@example.com.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We may share your personally identifiable information collected in connection with providing the Service.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquires or requests.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Vendors”) to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. For example, we may share your information with MailerLite, for the purpose of sending emails. We urge you to read the privacy practices of all of our Third Party Vendors before submitting any personally identifiable information through the Service.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of [Name of Site] or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with an affiliate of Pro Church Media who is in the same corporate family as us as long as their privacy practices are substantially similar to ours.
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES:
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out cookie) may no longer work and you will have to re-input (or opt-out) again.
ANALYTICS AND CONVERSION TRACKING:
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Like many services, the Analytics Service uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. The Analytics Service collects information anonymously. They report website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Service without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your and other users’ use of the Service.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION:
When you access the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Service, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable information.
The security of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. When we collect your personally identifiable information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our Service demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
YOUR DISCLOSURES IN BLOGS AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online on the Service or in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum such as an in-person panel or survey, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using the Service or any other online services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN:
We generally do not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If at any time in the future we plan to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13, such collection and use, to the extent applicable, shall, when required, be done in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and appropriate consent from the child’s parent or guardian will be sought where required by COPPA. When we become aware that personally identifiable information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party Services from within our Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. When you link away from our Service, you do so at your own risk.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH PRO CHURCH MEDIA:
By using the Service, you expressly consent to receive in-product communications from us (including, without limitation, push notifications).
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES:
You may not use the Pro Church Media site and or its services and or its communities to transmit any content which:
- harasses, threatens, embarrasses or causes distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon any other person,
- includes sexually explicit images or other content which is offensive or harmful to minors,
- includes any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful material, including but not limited to material based on a person’s race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement or other such affiliation,
- impersonates any person or the appearance or voice of any person,
- utilizes a false name or identity or a name or identity that you are not entitled or authorized to use,
- contains any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation,
- contravenes any application law or government regulation,
- violates any operating rule, regulation, procedure, policy or guideline of Pro Church Media as published on the Pro Church Media website,
- scraping the Pro Church Media website or accessing it in any other way than a web browser (eg. Chrome, Safari, Firefox),
- may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, trade secret, patent, publicity right, or privacy right,
- distributes software or other Content in violation of any license agreement or copyright.
No Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Pro Church Media PROVIDES THE SITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. Pro Church Media SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEGRATION, INTEROPERABILITY OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
You understand and agree that you use the Site and Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Pro Church Media BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BY NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO USE, MISUSE, RELIANCE ON, INABILITY TO USE AND INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND THE NONPERFORMANCE THEREOF AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, SALES, DATA, GOODWILL OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT Pro Church Media HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY. YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE OR SERVICES OR WITH Pro Church Media SHALL BE TO TERMINATE USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Pro Church Media, in its sole discretion, may terminate your membership and remove and discard any information associated with the membership without notice if Pro Church Media believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the Terms. Pro Church Media will not be liable to you for termination of your membership to our Community and/or Website and/or Service.
Pro Church Media, in its sole discretion, may delete any of the images posted to the Site and remove and discard any information associated with the image without notice if Pro Church Media believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the Terms. Pro Church Media will not be liable for deletion of the images.
Pro Church Media reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Pro Church Media shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Pro Church Media reserves the right at any time to block or disable access to any IP or domain that is mis-using or scraping data from the Pro Church Media website.
Pro Church Media Terms of Service as noted above may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular Pro Church Media owned or operated services, you and Pro Church Media shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time.
Images Submitted and Published on the Pro Church Media Site
Pro Church Media aggregates and publishes inspiration from all over the world to better our community and celebrate excellence in church media. When you submit an image, tag an image or otherwise share an image on the Pro Church Media Site, Community, or any other Pro Church Media service, you agree that you took the picture yourself or have rights to the picture. By doing so – you also agree that Pro Church Media has the right to use the image on the website http://www.prochurchmedia.com and all of their social channels without compensation or credit given to you in any way. Pro Church media may also crop or alter the image in a way that makes the image more appealing or to fit the space on the Pro Church Media page more appropriately.
To file a copyright infringement notification with Pro Church Media, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following requirements:
- a) Identify the material on Pro Church Media that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- b) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- c) A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- e) Your physical or electronic signature.
Pro Church Media will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you do not receive a response from Pro Church Media within 10 days of submitting a complaint, please email email@example.com to confirm that your original complaint was received. Removed Material may be restored by Pro Church Media under the DMCA counternotification procedures. We reserve the right to suspend or delete the account of any user who repeatedly violates our copyright policies.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.